Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Wedding Banaza!!!!

Can't believe it! The youngest Taylor sister is officially married! Not JUST married, but married to a FANTASTIC guy for eternity! It was wonderful & beautiful & EVERYTHING in between!
The cute couple came out of the Temple and everyone was waiting and cheering and of course they did the classic kiss...
The reaction was mixed..Sammie Lou thought is was "a magical kiss" and wanted to catch it on film...
I caught Carter in a little moment of bliss too...a combination of awesome-ness and embarrassment!
Then the boys started to giggle...
Cute Uncle Ryan went over and immediately played with the kids! He's going to be an AWESOME addition to the Uncle Pool.
Cute Aunt Nikki greeted her biggest fans...The little girls all thought Nikki was the newest Disney Princess.
Great Grandma Colette & Kate Colette....

Two cute boys...
My mom had the best idea and had homemade rolls waiting for everyone that had to stick around for pictures...it helped put everyone in a good mood while waiting their turn on the Temple steps.
I am so sad because I got no pictures at the temple...
The weather, Bride & Groom where all Perfect!
Then off to the reception...
I was able to snap a few photos in between..
Kate really thought Nikki was a Princess...it was DARLING!
Plus they got flowers.....I don't think it gets any better in Kate's book!
The girls

The boys....

The BridesMaids..
Carter and Drew were a big fan of the lovely ladies...
Jenny has a crush on Carter....He didn't seem to mind the extra attention.


Kate got her own little Photo Shoot....



The family...Man all of the sudden we are a big group!
My mom and all the grandkids...

This picture is The Beginning of the End for Carter. This is when the boys decided that they needed to take on the ducks.....


Team D*

Poor Little Wes got a concussion in the morning. He fell off the couch onto the hardwood floor and had to go to the ER to get a CAT SCAN and some other tests run. All came back clear...but it was a long night for the little guy.
Team E*
Team F*...Newest Member coming in a few weeks!

The Sisters///

The boys loved that they had the run of the place...all the food, drinks, dessert...you name it!
After they had their fill of food they came up with a game, "Ducks vs Humans!" I am still not sure what it all included, but it involved jumping off the balcony to throw 100+dinner rolls at them.

This "game" went on for hours...it seems a little sketchy but it was keeping the boys entertained...needless to say about 30 minutes before the night was over Carter came climbing over the balcony SOAKING WET! I mean the top of his head to toes....THE DUCKS WON!
Thank goodness for Grandma Ski's swim lessons...
The cake..
If you look really close on the bottom you can see some cuts in the cake...Yup that is right Kate decided she wanted to be the first one to cut the cake...She took a knife and started poking a few holes in it.
Man who brought those kids?!

Then there was DANCING! The Taylor family are dancers...I am talking from my grandpa of 80 down to my 2 year old nephew...It was a dance party for 3 hours! Fun!

My darling mom who did ALL the work, we just got to come and help party! It was truly fantastic. We were all a little sad when it was over since now all the girls are married...hmmm we might just have to hold dance parties!
It really was a great day, so fun to have all the sisters in the temple and see my baby sister so happy! She was on cloud 9! I am so grateful to Ryan for being such a great guy and being willing to put up with all our families craziness. I just feel so blessed to be part of such an incredible family. I always feel so lucky to have 3 sisters that I truly love and are some of my best friends. And has a HUGE bonus have them all married to INCREDIBLE guys. I am so thankful for my mom and all she has done and does for our family! She is my hero!
It was a PERFECT day!

5 comments:

Brittani said...

Man, who brought those kids? Classic. I love it. The pictures are stunning. What a fun, amazing family you have!

Foulgers said...

Loving the new posts...I can't believe we didn't get a shot of carter soaking wet!!! Who dropped the ball on that one!?

ambercarlson said...

All these pics are adorable!! I love the colors!!

Okay so i hope you can follow this but my Sister-in-Law who is married to Tylers Brother is Nicole Weston Carlson... Dara (your sisters BFF) is engaged to my Sister In Laws brother Jeffery Weston. Follow?

Small world! Miss you guys!

Amber

Rach said...

awww - i think you may of just moved up to favorite daughter:) good post.

mid said...

https://www.mudrikah.com/tips-memilih-pinjaman-kta-yang-aman/