Monday, August 8, 2011

Swim Lessons Round 2

My incredible grandma came back to finish up the kids swim lessons after bad weather before. It was much nicer and everything finally clicked. It is amazing how quickly she got my kids swimming!

Anut Rach trying to help Carter dive....His dives were more like a four-legged dive....
Look at that form....sweet!
Mr. Skinny waist....He is lucky to be like his daddy...Tall and thin so he has a hard time finding things that are long enough and skinny enough around the waist!
Cousin Drew being the Swim Example!
Carter is a strong little guy but he is super tense...so trying to relax and float is a little tricky for him....But of course Magic Grandma Ski was able to get him to do it!

Kate turned into a MERMAID....My little Ms. Independent became a swimmer.
No Fear + An Incredible Swim Teacher=A Swimmer!


By the end she was bubbling, kicking, using her arms and taking a few breathes! It was so fun to watch!
I am so grateful for my grandma taking time and doing this....She really has given them a life long gift. I love that it is something they will always remember too: That my Great Grandma Ski taught me how to swim!
Thank you for all the hard work and love! It was so much fun!
Plus for me it is so nice to be watching swim lessons drinking my Diet Coke in the 80 degree weather hanging out with my mom and sisters instead of the 110! Gotta Love Cali!