Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Swim Lessons

This year we tried swim lessons at a new place and it was great. Both kids swam at the same time so we could knock them out. Carter was so excited to have a "BOY" swim teacher. He was silly & goofy and Carter thought he was the best! Carter nick-named him: Taco Fred!? No idea why his real name was not even Fred.
Kate on the other hand I thought was going to LOVE swim lessons. She is my "Little Mermaid". She can't get enough of the water. But it took almost the whole 1st week to pull it together. Kate did have her BFF Lucy in there to help break the ice. Although in the beginning they just cried together. They got the hang of it by the end though.
The teacher trying to coax her in the water....
Kate telling Lucy something very important, I'm sure. Lucy we are so grateful that you put up with Kit Kat!
This is taken after about 100 bobs in the water...a little water logged.
This picture I just had to laugh. Yes, that kid is really just dumping water on the teachers head..Nice!
I don't think they get paid enough!

1 comment:

Rach said...

Wahoo! Happy birthday to me - finally a post. (I sound like mom:) But seriously my kids and i kept waiting for something new to pop up!! love you all