Monday, August 8, 2011

Capotola Beach...

Over the 4th of July weekend we head to the beach with the kids. My kids love the beach and could spend HOURS there. It really is the best babysitter between the water the sand and cousins. It was a perfect day but it was a little bit crowded! Everyone else seemed to have the same idea to head to the beach too.

Kate was happy with her huge rack and her "lips" aka the stick sunscreen that she thought was lip stick....Such a girl!


Kate putting on her "lips!" She seriously did this for an hour!
Wes taking down some food & drinks...
Carter loved the water and waves....It was cold water so he didn't brave getting all the way in...
There was lots of wave jumping & pretending to sand surf...


Suncreen + Sand=AWESOME SAND MONKEY!
Only a face a mother could love...
Getting a little tired at the end of the day...
This day had quite the ending with Kate missing for 10 minutes, police being called and her being found all the way up at the shops...Long Story!
She was not traumatized and didn't seem to understand why my sister was in such a panic.
It ending up a happy ending...I think more traumatizing for my sister and me!
Kate's first comment to me the next morning when I went and got her from her bed was:
"Mom Brad FOUND me!"