Sunday, December 6, 2009

To The North Pole!

I love the magic of Christmas Time....one of my favorite activities is going on the Polar Express! This year Carter had a smile on his face from start to finish, even though it was only 17 degrees!
Checking out the animals at the North Pole!
I tried to capture how excited and happy Carter was...I just couldn't get it though!
Waiting for our train...
Carter loves to watch the Polar Express movie and then when he saw the conductor and the cooks on the train he thought they were famous...Carter and the Conductor!
Got the ticket and getting on board...
He loved the singing, the cookies, the hot chocolate, the story....
But most of all he could not wait to see Santa!
Here is Santa telling Carter he needs to be a GOOD boy & asking him if he was!
After Carter quickly thought about it and answered YES he rattled off his list to Santa: a BYU helmet for his head & a Star Wars helmet! Santa seemed to get a kick out of that!
This picture is a classic...Carter was standing in the isle on the train and one of the elves was trying to get by him and the elf said, "Excuse me BABY!"
And I thought Carter was going to deck the elf....he turned to Kody and I and said:
"I am NOT a baby! That elf just called me a BABY!"
I think he was sizing up the elf to see if he could take her!
It was a perfect night....although the running back to the car in 17 degree weather was not Carter's highlight. He kept saying: "This is ridiculous!" Ahhh my little Phoenix baby!

2 comments:

Melissa + Brett said...

Oh how fun! That is Tavin's favorite movie right now. I've heard about this a couple of times. Where did you guys go to do it? I heard there's like a year waiting list or something like that.

Foulgers said...

Awwwww fun!!! wish we were there :) Carter looks so old in his hat. No Kit kat???