Monday, December 14, 2009

Reciepe Club...

Every year Marci has her Adult Christmas Party filled with YUMMY food, GREAT friends, FUN games, & an always ENTERTAINING gift exchange! We have all been friends for the past 7 years some even longer. It has been such a blessing to have these girls in my life, they have given advise, comfort, laughter and help through-out all these years. I am thankful for them and their examples and friendship! I love you LADIES!
(Yes, it was a breakfast theme, that is why we are all looking lovely in out jammies!)

3 comments:

*natalie said...

Once again, I am so jealous of your recipe club. It looks like so much fun!

Melissa + Brett said...

Ditto on the jealous comment from Natalie. What a cute idea!!! It's so great to have such good friends!

Marci Coombs said...

Ok...I just noticed today that Kody {purposely?} forgot his white elephant gift. I'll be sure to bring it to you tomorrow at GNO :)