Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Escape to Sedona....

After the Polar Express we headed off to Sedona with the Picketts. They were able to get a time share property and I think it was one of the most amazing places I have ever stayed. It was surrounded by the most beautiful red rock I have ever seen...it was a Great Little Escape. If only it was 6 weeks longer....
There was a hot tub out back and the kids thought it was GREAT! Carter was not too sure about it being in the 30's outside but in the 90's in the hot tub!



After some hot tubing Carter decided to take a swim in the bath tub. Carter is such a fish he would of stayed in all day...it made it that much better that he could watch cartoons in the tub too!
Right across from the condo was a park,
I think this park had the most BEAUTIFUL setting I have ever seen...
Crazy Carter & Mason
Kody trying to figure out how to work the shovel....yikes.

It was a little piece of heaven...next time I moving in for a few weeks!

3 comments:

Foulgers said...

FUNNNN. We have always wanted to go to sedona. Soo jelous. Looks amazing

Beach_Crew said...

So cute! I will have to get the name of that beautiful cabin/house. Wow. Looks breathtaking!

Rach said...

How fun - that looks AWESOME!! Your photos look great too. My kids keep asking when they get to go the Polar Express! Next year - I hope :) love ya