Wednesday, December 16, 2009

BYU v. Cards Milk

As I was getting milk for Carter's cereal yesterday morning he said to me:

Carter: "Mom I want the BYU milk, not the Cardinals."
Me: "What are you talking about?"
Carter: "Well the Cardinals played really bad last night, so I don't want to drink their milk."
Me: Still clueless on what he is talking about...."What?"
Carter: He walks over to the fridge and pulls out the non-fat:
"See this milk has a BLUE sticker, like BYU milk & this one has a RED sticker like Cardinals! I don't want to drink the RED milk"

He was apparently very disappointed with how the Cards played on Monday Night!
I seriously am starting to think Carter has a real sports problem! Really!?

6 comments:

Tiff G. said...

Oh my gosh Bec! That is hilarious! It's actually pretty impressive!! I love it!

Brittani said...

so awesome. i love it

*natalie said...

Awesome!

Jamie said...

Great story Bec. Wish Carter and Will still could hang all the time. He could teach Will a thing or two about the world of sports. All his Daddy teaches him about is soccer.

Kam said...

Hey Rebecca! I just came across your blog and that was hilarious! How are you? Are you coming out to Danville this holiday? It would be fun to get together.

Kam said...

Hey Rebecca! I just came across your blog and that was hilarious! How are you? Are you coming out to Danville this holiday? It would be fun to get together.