Wednesday, December 30, 2009

EVERYTHING GIRLY...

I can not believe the difference between girls and boys from the beginning!
Everything & Anything pink and sparkly Kate LoVeS! Her head almost explodes when we walk down the girl isles at Target....I Love it! After years of sports and SWEET jerseys I am fully willing to embrace ALL that is PINK!
We have been having sippy issues I can not seem to find one that doesn't leak, spill, or break. So last night I brought home this one: When Kate saw it she went NUTS!After the squeaking & squawking she got it! Needless to say she was PUMPED!
Then the issue arose of trying to hold the New Sippy and her Phone that she has been carrying around since Christmas...she could not hold both and walk at the same time!
Then Kate found a system to hold them together....
Then she started walking around with her sippy rocking it like she does her baby..."NIIICCEEE!"
This process went on for about 30 minutes and she still never really figured it out..notice the sippy is now upside down, but still was a victory in her book! It was so funny!
Here is just a small piece of my morning and the COMPLETE difference of Boys & Girls.
I was in the kitchen and I could hear this from Carter,
"Don't move Kit Kat, Here I come Kit Kat, You better shake it Kit Kat!"
Then I turn the corner and see this:
Notice Kate is so used to him that she is not even phased by him...she is playing with her phone!

After I quickly took at picture I started talking "loudly",
"Carter we DO NOT point guns at our sister!"
He quickly said, "But mom I was just pointing it at the wall!"
He was totally busted, I had caught him on camera!
Boys & Girls=Good Times & Funny Conversations!

3 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

we LOVE those playtex sippy cups. They are the only ones that don't spill! She is too cute. I can't wait to experience some girliness in this house. :)

*natalie said...

The gun pictures are hilarious! I hope I get to experience that someday.

Brittani said...

we do not point guns at our sister! hahaha!