Thursday, December 31, 2009

Papa PlayDate!

Carter is a lucky boy to have such an amazing Papa! Over the break Carter has been able to have a few playdates with just Papa and him, and Carter is in HEAVEN! They get to go and do what he wants(Which normally includes a trip to Dick's, Golfsmith, The Puppy Store, Sport Authority & The Bike Shop!) and on his time frame...yesterday after they had lunch and went to Bass Pro Shop to check out the fish and other animals they went on a hike....
Carter loves spending time with him and thinks Papa is the best!
After a day full of fun and a 2 mile hike Carter had all the fun he could handle....
I am so grateful for the relationship Papa & Nana have created with my children. They are amazing examples to them, it really does take a village to raise children, and I willing to take all the help I can get!
I am so thankful for all the time, unconditional love, & PATIENCE they show our kids.....
We love you!

No comments: