Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009

I LoVe this picture....It really does just sum up Christmas Morning. This was his face in the morning once he was allowed to come out of his room! Kids are the BEST!

Here they are checking out the loot and what Santa brought them....
My mom gave Kate a kitchen which I think Carter loves just as much! Kate carried around the phone all morning says, "HELLLOOO, DADA!"
Nana & Papa & Aunt Mandi came over in the morning to experience the Christmas Magic and have breakfast...I love Christmas Time!
We finished the day off with lunch and presents at Nana & Papa's, an hour with the Pitching Machine (Not sure who had more fun Carter or Kody & Ty)...
Then off to the Suns Game! I know, seriously the Suns game on Christmas, but we really could not think of anything that would make the day better then watching Steve Nash play for Carter!

Now only 12 more months until next year, Carter is already asking how much longer!

1 comment:

Cami said...

I love his face at his bedroom door. Classic! Kids make Christmas so much fun!!!!! I am sure you make it so fun for them too! you are awesome!