Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy Turkey Weekend!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend in California: Great Food, Great Company,
Great Fun, & Lots of Cousin Time!
After Thanksgiving at my grandparents house we headed off to the Ranch! The Ranch is truly a BOYS paradise! From the dirt bikes to the 4 wheelers to the guns to the animals to the EMPTY house to run wild in!
(I have completely given up on family pics!)
Here are what happens to kids when they are cooped up in the car for a few hours...
Night hikes...
Mule rides to go looking for bulls and cows! Trouble in the back...Look Out!
Little Cole is the best driver, he would give Carter rides all day long! Carter was so excited to go he hoped on without a helmet...when we told him he had to get a helmet on he said,
"No that's okay I have a REALLY hard head!"
Rope swing...
A little relaxing time...dinner of champions: Chips & Fresca!
I LoVe this picture!
My mom and Kate are watching the activities that are going on outside through the window!
Here are the ladies...ALL of Sisters and my cute Mama!
After the long pack up we were ready to leave....only to find out the 2 of the 3 batteries died! Thank goodness for lots of family and jumper cables!
I am so thankful for my family and all of the support they give us! I could not ask for a better family! We love ALL of you!

2 comments:

Brittani said...

your family picture is great! we tried thanksgiving weekend too and we had some major issues- lots of boogers but thankfully photo shop takes those away. :)

Foulgers said...

Yay for the ranch! we love you too!!