Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Traditions..

Since I can remember we would have Christmas Eve dinner at my grandparents home. Sometimes we were lucky enough to eat twice...one at each of my grandparents when they both lived in Palo Alto. After the AMAZING meal we would always do the Nativity Scene. This year it was so fun because both Carter and Kate got to be in the production. Carter was the "Wild" Shepherd and Kate was Baby Jesus.
Cute Grandma Colette and Kate.
Thank goodness for Coleman he was the protector over Kate, making sure no one (mainly Carter) did not attack her!
Carter already out of costume....if was covering up his Suns shirt! Go figure!
Carter thought he hit the jackpot when he got to hold the Shepherd's Staff....according to him it was a bat/golf club!
Another great tradition was my grandparents telling stories and singing Christmas songs. There is also a small talent portion too! I love so much that now my own children get to create some of the same memories...ones that I hold so dear!

No comments: