Monday, January 12, 2009

Tahoe Fun...

Meet Indo...Michelle and Porters great dog! I think he is the best dog I have ever meet. He survived a whole week of Carter and Sammie pulling, riding, hitting, kicking, climbing on, pretty much torturing without so much as a growl! We love you Indo! At one point Carter climbed on top of Indo and was sing "Honky Donkey"!

Cole showing Carter the ropes of a snowball fight!
Here comes trouble....
Cute little Drew...
Snow slide, Carter was not too sure about it.....screamed the whole way down!
Awesome Uncle Porter building the Snow Slide
Cole collecting his snowball ammo....look out below!
Drew found the biggest snowball...
Jumping in the hot tub with aunt Nikki to heat up....
Nikki's "Special" Friend....Carter climbed right in and sat on Brady's lap, then looked up at him and said "Opps, sorry I think I just went potty on you!" Welcome to the family Brady!
New Year's Eve fireworks....Yeah!

Thanks mom for all the planning and prep work...I know it is so much work! But we love every minute of it and are so glad to get everyone together! We love you!

1 comment:

JoEllen said...

That is hilarious! I love how he peed on the friend...priceless!