Thursday, January 8, 2009

FINALLY CHRISTMAS!!!

I love the Christmas Morning pictures....waiting for Grandpa to get out of bed!
YES! Santa brought Carter an ASU Uniform and helmet along with a tackle dummy! Maybe he will stop trying to use mom and Baby Kate as one now! Needless to say Carter wore that outfit for days straight, I had to wash it at nighttime. Since we have been home I have hid it so that he does not want to wear it every day to Preschool....One a Week is PLENTY!

Grandma Ski and Baby Kate enjoying the pandemonium! Kate was so excited about Christmas she slept through the entire thing!
Can you find the four little kids....?
Kate in her new Christmas Outfit....
Grandma found some new Starting Line-Ups! They were the hit of Christmas along with the miniature sports accessories....kept him busy for hours!

I think this was Sammie Lou's 17th outfit...she went from Fairy Costumes, to Tutu's, to Princess Costume! I can't wait for Kate to join in!

No comments: