Thursday, January 8, 2009

San Francisco

San Francisco at Christmas time is beautiful....Lights, Huge Trees, & Wreaths! The four sisters on a Trolley! We do the traditionally Trolley Ride to Ghiridelli Square every Christmas, although this time we made an extra stop.....
Cute Melly and Porter....we love you Foulgers!

We got off and went for a little hike because we heard there was an AMAZING train exhibit at The Fairmont Hotel! The kids were so excited to see the trains from around the world....NEEDLESS to say we were told incorrect information, the kids did not seem that disappointed though!
More cousins shots
When we walked through China Town we pick-up a few boxes on Snaps....I am not sure who liked them more...Carter or Kody!
Some family pictures at Union Square...Kate sleeping the snugglie.
The Edgrens
Nikki, Dad, and Mom. The last sister not married. She is a good sport though!
My sisters are of my favorite people! I am so grateful for my sisters. The older I get the more I realize how lucky I am to have them! We all are a little crazy in our own ways but they are great examples to me in my life:
Rachel: Has taught me how to be a better mom and not let everything stress me out.
Michelle: Has taught me to see the good in everyone.
Nicole: Has taught me to LOVE every minute of life....even if things seem a little crazy take a nap and it is always better when you wake up!

4 comments:

Cami said...

Christmas looked fun and busy for you all! Your youngest sister! I could not believe that is her. She is all grown up!!!! Your kids are so cute. Kate is about as precious as they come! You all look great!

Unknown said...

OH so cute, I love you too! You are on top of things!! I don't think I've even downloaded my chirstmas photos yet - someday. You got some GREAT shots

Unknown said...

Umm. . . I know Brad loves you too, but this and that was me. Rach

Tiff G. said...

It looks like you guys had a great Christmas!! We do the pj tradition, but never thought of saying the jammies were from Mrs. Clause, great idea!