Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Eve....

I love the magic of Christmas Eve...I remember as a kid it being the longest night of the year because I was so excited! Now as a parent I think it might be the shortest night of the year! Another tradition that we have in our family is when Mrs. Claus comes on Christmas Eve and brings everyone Pj's....it's the best!
These next to pictures are a Christmas Miracle....Carter and Sammie standing still and not killing each other for me to a picture in time! Notice Carter does have a small choke hold on Sammie just in case she tries any funny business!


Michelle, Drew, and Baby Kate!
All the grandkids....so cute!
The girls...Sammie trying to be every careful holding Kate's head up.
Ahhh....The whole Taylor Family!
A few snacks before bed...Carter thinks Santa's Ho Ho is much better then his soup and yogurt!
Grandma & Cole explaining to Carter that HE can't eat the Ho Ho!
Thank you mom and dad for putting up with quite the housefull....9 adults, 4 kids, 1 newborn, & 2 dogs! I love a full house though!

No comments: