Thursday, January 14, 2010

Well Rounded?

Oh my little Kit Kat is something else...she goes from SO EXTREMELY GIRLY to Rough & Tough! This child will not keep her hair in for ANYTHING. I do it about 10 times a day because she looks CRAZY without it done, but it is pulled out moments later....so she looks like a RagMuffin most of the time! But go figure she will wear Carter's hats ALL day around the house!
Here is my little princess....
She can quickly mix it up from footballs to teapots...Well Rounded, RIGHT?!
She kept that hat on ALL morning...She is getting so tall & has turned into quite the puppy, pulling food and anything else she can reach right off the table!
My little Kate is definitely one of a kind...

1 comment:

Flinders Family said...

so cute! I love little girls! Hey, I'm going to be in AZ the last week of Feb. We really should get together for lunch or something. I'm not sure if I'll have my kids or not yet, but email me at beflinders@yahoo.com and let me know how I can reach you to plan something. I'm excited!