Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I'm In LOVE!

I am in LOVE with my 14 month old! Kate really is at such a fun age...
*She has been walking for the past 6 weeks and is FAST now
*She is funny, smart, sassy, tough, & girly ALL at the same time
*She understands things now & is trying to talk
*She likes to put things on or around her head and say "PRETTY"!
*She thinks it is funny to tease Carter...trying to turn off the TV
She just turned it off, then when Carter started whining she turned it back on..such a tease!
Kate has the most ridiculous hair EVER! "The Reverse Mullet!" She pulls it out 17 times a day, so it is always in her face! It doesn't bug her at all but drives me CRAZY!
When she gets tired she says "NaNight" and blows kisses. And now that her hair is long enough she can play with her hair and suck her thumb at the same time...
girls are multi-taskers at a young age!
Little Kit Kat has been so much fun! She is SO happy and playful. She loves everyone and everything and can make ANYONE smile.
She has been such a blessing in our home! We love you Kate and are so grateful that you came tough enough to be tackled on a daily basis by Carter!

3 comments:

Foulgers said...

Ohhh, Kitter kat. Love that girl!

Beach_Crew said...

We are in love with her too! She has the brightest face and most darling smile. Buckle up...

Unknown said...

O My!! I miss that girl! She is SOOO BEAUTIFUL!! I love that she is learning all the ropes of sibling rivalry :) this won't be the last thing she teases carter about. It makes me giggle just to think of those 2 as teenagers! miss you all

Rach