Monday, January 25, 2010

Real MEN Wear Pink...

Carter still wears pull-ups at night....because some mornings he wakes up "A little Sweaty"! So our friends had a whole package of pull-ups, the only problem.......they were pink! So after a little editing we made them ready for Carter....Yes, we had to draw some basketballs, footballs, baseballs, and soccer balls on them....Shockingly Carter was totally okay with them then!
Kody on the other hand was NOT okay with this whole idea...
I thought I was being resourcefully and thrifty!

6 comments:

The Bellyakers... said...

Laugh out loud! I especially love the balls drawn on the pink pull up. I think I could've persuaded Max to wear them... but Benton, not a chance. So impressed!

Foulgers said...

hilarious! thought that was going to be a good opportunity to be done with the "sweaty pull-ups" :)

Melissa + Brett said...

I love that you flipping drew balls on them. HILARIOUS. Brett and Kody sound very similar. Brett won't even let Tavin use girl colored plates or cups and Tavin already refuses to color with girl colored crayons. Brett wants there to be a definite line between boy stuff and girl stuff. I say...they are colors for Pete's sake!!!

Beach_Crew said...

I think you are incredibly resourceful! Kids can really keep you on your toes!

Rach said...

soooooo funny! I over heard you telling this but, didn't get the whole picture. I love it!

Eyelashes by Brandy said...

This is hilarious! Keed still wears em at night too, we also got a whole pack of handmedown pink ones from a friend... however, he WOULD NOT wear them, and kept his undies dry for a week just so he didn't have to wear them! then he was too tired to wake up after that, and we had to make him wear them and he cried, and only would wear them backwards, and had them off before he even got out of bed the next morning... he said "I'm not a girl, I can't wear pink!" Good job Carter, you're comfortable with your boyhood!
Miss you guys!