Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Ultimate Mom Move...

So I pulled the ULTIMATE mom move....I swore I would never do it, because it is a little gross, but we were in a hurry..... and he had dried toothpaste on his face. So YUP I licked my thumb and tried to wipe off the crusty tooth paste...This picture really does say a million words!

Carter: "Mom what did you just do?!"
Me: "Nothing bud, we are in a hurry, let's go!"
Carter: "That is TOTALLY disgusting...I can't believe you did that!"
Me: "It's not a big deal...."
Carter: "Gross. now I have spit on MY face, you're not the best anymore!"

Then he burst into tears...Needless to say the "mom move" was NOT faster!
Oh Carter....We Love you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha Ha! WE LOVE YOU CARTER!! That is so funny :) I love catching up on your blog, I haven't been to blog land since last month (last year :)

love you, miss you

this is rachel

Brittani said...

i do that all the time. :)

JoEllen said...

That is absolutely hilarious!! Oh, the things we said we would never, ever do!