Monday, December 15, 2008

Phoenix Fun...

Almost all my family came into town for Kate's blessing so we managed to pack a lot into a few days from temple lights, to hiking, to The Polar Express, to an African Safari. This picture was taken moments before Carter turned around and took off across the grass for the camels. Luckily he tripped and I was able to catch him! Crazy Boy!
Grandpa and Baby Kate...slept through them AGAIN!
Melly and Porter and all the nieces and nephews...Whew!
Finally a picture of the new and updated Damron family...
The next day was hiking, well for the boys and kids while the ladies went shopping.
Whao the made it to the top!
Carter working hard on his hike.
A little break with dad...
It was so much fun to have everyone out and have everyone stay with me...it is crazy and noisy but I LOVE having a full house. I am so grateful for my family and all of their support, they TRULY are the best!

No comments: