Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Classic Carter Quotes..

Classic Carter Holiday Quotes from Nursery...
Teacher: I want everyone to tell me what they are most thankful for....(This was after they had a lesson on being thankful for families)
Kids: Every kid said they were thankful for their families....Carter was last...
Carter: Ummm I am thankful for basketball and baseball.
Teacher: Carter are you thankful for anything else?
Carter: Oh yes...Football!

Seriously!?
The following week in nursery they talked about Baby Jesus and they each got to bring home their own little Baby.
Teacher: Here is your little Baby Jesus Carter.
Carter: Ummm Baby Jesus does not like this blanket.
Teacher: How come?
Carter: Baby Jesus wants a basketball blanket like the one I have. My grandma made it with LOTS of basketballs. Do you have one of those?

I guess he thought he would be cozier in a basketball blanket. One track mind...I am in big trouble!

No comments: