Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Turkey Day...

I did not get hardly any pictures on Thanksgiving...Two kids have pushed me over the edge! Yikes! I am now in COMPLETE AWE of people that have more than 2 kids! Here are a few updated pictures of Baby Kate...3 Weeks Old already.

I did manage to get a 4 generation picture! (Plus Kate)

Five Things I am so Thankful For....

*Kody for putting up with me!

*My two crazy,healthy, busy, bossy, sweet,tantrum throwing but WONDERFUL kids..

*Family, Family, Family....We would not make it without them!

*The gospel...I am so glad that I have the help and guidance raising a family at this time!

*Friends! I feel so blessed to have such supporting and helpful friends...I would not have survived without all of your help!

1 comment:

Jewelia Eagar said...

look how long and thin she is! that blue outfit is so cute, so different than the typical pink you always see...so i guess since you haven't called me back, i'm just gonna have to make a surprise visit. :)