Monday, December 15, 2008

Kate Colette's Blessing..

Baby Kate was blessed this Sunday and it was such a great day. It was filled with lots of family and friends. I love when my babies get blessed, I love to hear what is said and all the blessings that are given to her. Kody did a wonderful job.
Kate and Grandma Betty (Kody's grandma) she is the one who made Kate's dress!
More cousins....

Cute Cole, he was such a big helper with Kate. We love you Coleman!

Here is my family minus my baby sisters Nikki...she had finals. We love you Nikki and missed you!
Here is Kody's family minus Ty's wife.
Thank you, Thank you, for everyone that had to travel and change plans and were able to come....we are so blessed to have you in our lives! We love you!

1 comment:

Rach said...

good job on the posts bec! Thanks for having us, it was so fun. My kids are already asking when they get to go back. Can I use baby Kate's photo, I didn't get one of just her in her dress. love ya, can't wait to see you soon!