Thursday, August 5, 2010

Popsicle Soup....

How many people can fit in a hot tub?
Looks like there is plenty of room!!
Okay I am not sure little guys can get any cuter!
This is Kit Kat's Happy Place! There were many hours spent in the Hot Tub with a Popsicle.
Melly & Porter taking there own private Popsicle party! It was well deserved after hours of playing/throwing/launching/dunking the kids in the pool! They're the BEST!
Crazy Cousins...
Kit Kat always wanted goggles on, but they bugged her forehead...So she just liked to wear them backwards! Sweet Look huh!
Pool Side Lunch
Wes's SWEET & MANLY floating devices!
Kate & Grandma Ski's hat...Loved it!


Kate got very brave this summer . After a few lessons she got the hang of kicking and bubbles. She also figured out how to work at tub and do some pretty awesome spins!
Carter showing Kate how it is done...
The fish himself!
We were able to spend hours of time in the pool with family and popsicles....I don't think it can get much better!

2 comments:

Rach said...

NICE JOB, Bec!! I'm sad I missed Tilden park and the fireworks and the CRAZY yard:) You just weren't here long enough:) I'm going to take some of those photos from you. Will you send me a few with Grandma Ski too, I didn't get any on my camera. Love you!

Rach said...

PS. were you REALLY blogging at 7:30 in the AM???