Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Around the HoUsE!!

Since the weather is so brutal and we can't play outside....it turns the house into an indoor play land, AWESOME! They look cute enough, right?
Try again, I turn the corner and both of them are doing some sort of jumping routine on my table!
Kate has no fears and I think is half monkey she can climb up on anything in a matter of a few seconds....NICE!
Another favorite pastime of Kate's is to pull everything out of everywhere and carry it around the house.... making piles for me. Who can get angry at a face like this though?
She is carrying around a pair of Carter's dirty shorts and holding them like a baby. Kate has lately been into "pretties" too aka jewelry! She always wants lots on at ALL times!
Notice the sweet pile she made behind her on the coffee table, a combo of dirty clothes, toys, swimsuits, shoes, ect!
It's a great trick!

3 comments:

Brittani said...

cara loves necklaces too

Rach said...

She is sooo cute! Get ready for YEARS of pretties:) Flagstaff looks awesome! I can't believe you are in long sleeves and pants in August in AZ!!! Crazy!

love ya

Cami said...

She makes me laugh. She reminds me of our two older girls. She is going to be an expensive child if she keeps up this love for "pretties" :)