Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The BEST MAMA!!!

Mama D from Michelle Foulger on Vimeo.

So I know a lot of people "think" they have the best mom, but I REALLY do! My mom is everything I hope to become one day, she is kind and loving, giving and caring! She always puts others before herself and is the BeSt Grandma ever to my kids. She truly is AMAZING! I am so lucky to have her as my mom!
I can take no credit for this video my awesome little sister made this and even copied it onto my blog for me....thanks Melly you're the Bestest!
As I am a mom now I have a whole new appreciation for how much you give of yourself to your children. It is true sacrifce and a true blessing at the same time. I am so grateful for my mom and all she did and keeps doing for me and my 3 SWEET sisters! I am so blessed to have such an amazing family! Thank you for your love, support, and ability to laugh at all my craziness!

2 comments:

*natalie said...

So sweet! Love seeing the teenage Rebecca and those awesome 90's outfits. Me having all girls wouldn't be so bad. Rex may have another opinion on that!

Rach said...

What!! Melly did this! I need it too.:)