Monday, April 5, 2010

Ode to My Mother!

I am a little embarrassed to post this but come on HONESTLY! How does anyone EVER find the bottom of their laundry!
Yes, this is my Dining Room Table.
Yes, our Home Teachers had to walk past it the other day.
Yes, it is the first thing you see when you open my front door.
Yes, Carter came down naked this morning because he said he could not find any clean clothes!
My wonderful, amazing, magic mother never did anything like this! Our laundry was always clean and folded in SMALL piles and put away! I did not have nearly the appreciation that I should of for all the "behind the scenes" work she did...So mom I know it is 20 years late but THANK YOU for all the NOT SO LITTLE things you did for me! You are truly magic!

2 comments:

Rach said...

YES MAMA!!! You are simply THE BEST!! I love you and thank you for all the magic you KEEP giving us. LOVE YOU TONS

PS. Bec - at least it's clean! Mine would be a dirty pile that big x's 2 more people if Melly didn't help me. And I don't have a dinning room table so I'm not sure where I would even put it all.

love you

The Bellyakers... said...

This pains me. The reality is so great. YUCK!!!!