Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Season 3

I can't believe my little-man has already finished 3 seasons of Basketball. I was such a slacker documenting this season...once Kate was on the move, it was a little tricker. Thank goodness one mom was on top of photos... Mr. Jr. Sun on Coach Bob's Team! Coach Bob is a wonderful coach!
Carter has a tendency of bossing people around and telling them what they "should" be doing! He also lets everyone know he is open and ready for a pass, a little bit of a ball-hog.
One of their favorite things is the cheer at the end...
they always fight for who's hand gets to be on top.

The face it Carter's Classic Face..."The I AM the MAN!" face! After he makes a basket he runs down the sideline and makes this face and makes sure all of us were watching!
Of course being his mom...I thought he was amazing out there! Quite the little hoopster! He did not even get ejected from any games or practices this season...PROGRESS!

No comments: