Monday, March 29, 2010

Go Yankees!

This is Carter's 1st year of Pony League Baseball and he is LoViN everything about it! From the amazing coach to the uniforms to having 2 games a week! He is in heaven!
Here is most of the Yankee Team...The age group is 4-6 year olds...Carter is the very youngest, but doesn't seem to mind.
This is "The Little Kid Ty", not "The Daddy Ty"! Carter thought it was so funny that a boy had the same name as his Uncle...he can't get over it, he talks about it after every practice!
Coach Ron giving a few last minute pointers....as Carter is giving a few of his own too!
This weekend was Opening Ceremonies...it was quite the production. Carter's team was the 1st on the field I was a little nervous about him staying with the group. But as Coach Ron was lining the kids up I heard him say, "Carter, buddy you come up here with me, I get to hold your hand!" Coach Ron knew Carter was a little nuts too!
Carter thought it was SO awesome to be the 1st person to parade on the field!
Carter was panicking that he shoe was untied..once again Coach Ron to the rescue...

I was so proud of him, my little man is growing up. He sat through 30 minutes of talking and introductions!



I tired to capture how impressive this league is but was not able to fit all the players/teams in the picture...quite the league though!

Kit Kat on the other hand had other plans, which included running, climbing, singing, and eating everything in sight! She is quite the cheerleader though....
The Many Faces of The Kat!



Kate with her FAVORITE 2 NANA's!
More of Carter's Cheer Section! Carter is so lucky to have such an awesome Nana & Papa they come to ALL of his games and cheer him on! You guys are the best!
Getting ready for the BIG game!
I was laughing to hard when they told Carter he was playing Left Field and headed right between 2nd & 3rd base...needless to say that was as deep as the outfielders needed to go!
Getting the kids ready to bat...they all sit with their helmets on so they are ready to go!

Warming up with DADDY!



Carter did awesome...it is coach pitch so the balls are coming pretty fast!
Made it to 1st base....I am sure talking about snacks or something important!

Oh My Big Little Man...I am so proud of you! You played great and did not even have a melt down! You really are growing up! Only a few hundred games left!

4 comments:

The Bellyakers... said...

Why do I love a little boy in baseball gear so much?!?! They are so dang cute! Fun times.... way to go Carter boy!

Foulgers said...

Those pictures are too cute! Love em all, wish we were closer so we could come to more games!

Foulgers said...

PS, I posted that video of mom and us.....finally

Rach said...

sooooo cute!! It's just the begining for you Damrons and games. Your camera is awesome, btw. My boys and I would love to see one of his games. . . someday we will:) love ya