Monday, September 28, 2009

Halloween Pump-Up

Even though it is still 106 degrees here we got out our Halloween Stuff, I just could not wait any longer! Therefore, the costumes came out too! I was trying to get Carter all Pumped Up about being Nemo & having Kate be Bruce! (Kody is a little embarrassed about the idea!) 
Carter is not COMPLETELY sold on the idea yet either! Pretty Cute Though!

He thought the tail was the best part!
Kate had some mixed feelings about being Bruce too....
She defiantly has shark like qualities in the "eating" department!

SO we will see what really happens as time gets closer....I have this strange feeling that Carter will end up being either a Cardinals or a Suns Player and Kate will be a Cheerleader! 
Wish me LUCK!

6 comments:

Brittani said...

we tried on ryann's halloween costume yesterday!! how exciting.

Drew and Tarah said...

so cute! I love when siblings dress with coordinating costumes! Love it!!!

Foulgers said...

Ah, hahahah. Hilarious, and I love it, you have to put him in that thing just so that you can make fun of him when he's older!!!! And I think it's seriously cute

Foulgers said...

And Kody has to be the daddy clown fish!!! yeah!

Foulgers said...

And you be Dora!!! hahah yes, yes, do it

The Bellyakers... said...

One year... actually when Benton was just 18 months old... I made the kids dress up in Nemo too! Benton was Nemo, Chloe was Dory and Aubrey was Crush the turtle. It was my FAVORITE costume year... this brings back sweet memories!! I hope-- extra hope-- that your Nemo year is a success!! I too love the tail!