Friday, September 11, 2009

Monkey....

As crazy as it seems Kate seems to be more physically advanced then what Carter was at this age. Kate sat and crawled a month earlier, and now has decided this past month that it would be a good idea to start trying to climb up on everything. 
Here's hoping she does not figure out how to get out of her crib earlier!
This is her new favorite spot in the whole house! 
She will stand here FOREVER just talking at the top of her lungs!
The gate is now permanently up now.  Kate can sense it right away when I forget to put it up!

My Little Kate is not so Little anymore...where has time gone!

3 comments:

The Bellyakers... said...

Yummy... every last bit of her!

Rach said...

OHHHH, I love that top on her! She is so cute, we miss you guys already!

TiffanyM said...

Will you give Cami my email address so she can add me to her blog. I'd like to get in touch with her!!

Thanks!!