Thursday, September 24, 2009

Honestly!

Here is my VERY sorry attempt of trying to get a picture with both of the kids actually looking at the camera.  But Carter would not open his eyes and Kate had NO smiles...Honestly!
This is more typical.  Carter being "silly" and Kate trying to crawl away from her brother!

After a million shots and no smiles I finally gave up..

Of course as soon as I brought her inside! CHEESE! 
I guess maybe in 15 years we might get another family picture with everyone smiling and looking a the camera, until then.....

3 comments:

Cami said...

Love the pics! Good for you for even attempting; they turned out great! I love how big Kate's smile is. How could anyone not smile when they see her! Hope you and the family are doing great! Love the cooking class idea. We need something like that up here; kids would LOVE it!

Foulgers said...

Those pictures are really cute and the background looks really good too, I didn;t think you were at your house. Love kates dress

Flinders Family said...

I swear family pics are hopeless anymore! I am way jealous of the cute cooking class! That looks like so much fun! Hey, are you planning on going to the reunion in Nov? Jas Guthrie doesn't want to go, but still wants to get together with everyone from seminary. Would you be interested? I still can't decide.