Sunday, July 6, 2008

Pajaro Dunes!

Every other year since I can remember we have a huge Taylor Reunion at Pajaro Dunes! It is always guaranteed fun! My dad is the oldest of 8 kids who are all married and have kids of their own, and now their kids have kids.....which equals 80 plus Taylors in one place! And Carter was ready to jump right in a join the fun!
The kid LIVED in the sand for 4 days, he dug holes, built sand castles, threw sand, played with cousins and roped in all the older cousins to play beach baseball with them! Carter has such great cousins, they were always willing to play with him!
The Taylors are all big tennis players so there was also lots of time spent down at courts! Since Carter has not really been introduced to that sport he thought it was great to throw tennis balls all over the court and chase them. (I know crazy outfit, he was in his PJ's!)
This is my Grandpa and Grandma Taylor, Carter's great grandparents! They truly are amazing people! They just got home from a 2 1/2 week trip all over Africa! It is so rare to have such a big family and have so many different personalities and have everyone enjoy each other! The siblings all love to see each other and so do the spouses and cousins! They have done a great job of keeping the family close and raising great kids! They truly are inspirational! We love you and thank you for all that you do for our family! We are so blessed to be part of yours!

More beach time for Carter!
My parents trying to help Carter keep up! He would just like to sit on the ground and play in the sand! He thought it would be great just to sleep in the beach!
Ahhh...nothing better then rolling around in the sand with a cousin! Carter and Sammie Lou always seem to have to one-up each other! If one did something, the other would only "better"! They are what we have started calling FRIEN-EMIES aka Friends/Enemies!
I think Sammie won this one though! She is the cutest! We love you Lou!
I am so grateful for my family and all that they do for me and my little family! As I have gotten older I am so thankful for all of the support and help that I have! Thank you for everything! We love you guys!

1 comment:

JoEllen said...

So fun!! I miss the beach!! "Wheat Thin" misses Carter too....