Tuesday, July 15, 2008

6 Down.....

Well as of Sunday we have officially been married 6 years! I can't believe how fast it has gone by! It seems like just yesterday Kody was dragging me down to Phoenix in the middle of July in the 113 degree weather and promising me that I would love it! Well, I guess he was right because 6 years later we are still here!
I am so grateful for Kody and the amazing man that he is! He truly is a wonderful husband and father! There is nothing better then seeing him rolling around on the floor, throwing balls, and teaching Carter all kinds of things. He has to put up with a lot with me and always seems to manage! I thankful for all of his support and and help. He is one of the hardest workers I know! I am thankful for the wonderful example that he is to myself and Carter! I love you!

2 comments:

Rach said...

What a shocker, i forgot to tell you happy anniversary when you guys were here. I did figure it out though, when you were on the plane, but I couldn't call because your numbers are not in my old ghetto phone. And I haven't entered them in yet. So here it is. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! We love you guys and are so glad Kody is in our family. We can't wait until you bring another little spirit into our family either.

Love you tons.

will said...

Congratulations and happy anniversary!