Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Carter was so pumped on his new 4th of July shirt grandma got him....he did not want to take it off! Which a great change from only wearing sports shirts!
4th of July in Tahoe is my very favorite! I have never seen better fireworks, plus there is something pretty magical about being on the boat late a night and listening to the radio as the fireworks go off insync with the music! Carter is still talking about it! He has asked every night if we could watch the "firequirks" again!
The cousins! It was crazy that in the middle of July we had to throw on sweatshirts and bring blankets! But coming from Phoenix that was part of the fun! Much better then fireworks at 113!
Waiting for it to get dark!
I thought this picture captured Carter PERFECTLY! My little trouble maker!

My cute sister and her family! Brad, Drew, Cole, Rachel & of course Sammie Lou!
Aunt Michelle and Uncle Porter! Uncle Porter is the best! It is always great to have an Uncle that doesn't have kids yet, because he is always ready to play! He was brave enough to bring all the kids on the boat and have a dance party earlier that day!

This flag as huge....I love seeing the American flag, it makes me feel so patriotic!
The 4th of July was AMAZING! The fireworks are never a let down, the whole time Carter kept saying, "Look there's popcorn fireworks, or There is basketball fireworks!" My favorite..."Look mom there is a mit and glove and shorts!" Crazy little sports nuts! Always on the brain!

4 comments:

Marci Coombs said...

Glad you had fun! We miss you guys...when are you coming home???

Drew and Tarah said...

How fun! I'm jealous you escaped the blistering heat! Drew and I got in engaged in Lake Tahoe on the 4th of July, LOVE it there!!!!

Foulgers said...

wow! Poster McPosterton!!! lookin good, looks like we had some fun!! Can't wait to play some more, see you on thursday, love ya

Jamie said...

Looks so fun. Makes me wish I was in Utah taking lake trips with the fam. Hope you are feeling good. Any nursery or name ideas yet??