Monday, April 28, 2008

Sports Nut!

My two year old is a sports nut. I am not sure I have ever meet a little kid who LOVES sports so much. At age 2 he has decided that all he should ever wear is a sport shirt and basketball shorts! He wakes up in the morning and tells me exactly what he wants to put on....normally it is is Suns Steve Nash shirt and shorts! ( They are ridiculous!) But yesterday he let Kody put on some Khaki shorts, which doesn't sound like much, but is a huge step in our world. (He still had to wear an ASU shirt!) After he got dressed he was ready to play baseball. He got his glove and ball and got in his wind-up position and immediately fell to the floor screaming saying he could not pitch it because of his shorts. It turned out his shorts were just too restrictive.......

So we had to change outfits all together so he could do his COMPLETE wind-up without the short restriction! Pretty impressive!
Here he is with his new baseball net later. When the ball hits the net it bounces right back and he tries to catch it in his glove. The first few times he stood to close and got hit right in the tummy! "Boy Toys" I am not sure I will ever understand them!




7 comments:

Foulgers said...

Bec!!! your blog is AWESOME, i'm excited I have another sibling to check out, I need to update mine, we have ATON of new pictures forom Tia and Cams wedding which was great but I need to call you, we have been so busy. I love you and great job, carter is so stinkin cute, and a girl!!!??? possible!!?? wahooo. Love ya talk to you soon

The Bellyakers... said...

Love the blog... love seeing the "other side" of the Damrons!! The details we miss at Presidency meeting!

Jamie said...

So excited you are blogging and congrats on the pregnancy! I am so excited for your little family!! Hope you have been feeling well. Carter is sooo big and looks just like your hubby! So happy we can keep updated on the Damrons through the wonderful world of blogging!

Unknown said...

Cole needs to take some baseball lessons from him! Carter is going to be ticked when he has to play T-ball!

Rach

Marci Coombs said...

Oh how I love that story..mainly b/c I can relate to it in every way, shape and form. Why do you think Grant runs around with NO shorts on all the time when we are at home? It's so he can do his sports moves without the 'un-restrictiveness' :) I swear, Grant and Carter are 2 peas in a pod!

Anna said...

That is too dang funny. Sounds like he is going to be a pretty amazing athlete.

Tiff G. said...

Oh my gosh! He's already pro, seriously his wind-up is impressive! Don't tell him the Suns lost last night :)