Wednesday, April 23, 2008

SLIP N SLIDE

I know this is going to come as a complete shock to many of you that I am actaully making a post on our family blog! It has been MONTHS since my friend Molly came over and set up my inital post. I have been catching grief ever since! (I love you for keeping me on it though Molly! You are the best!)But I think it is time to finally join the bloggers world. After all I have a sister with 3 kids and who is crazy busy and she post all the time! So here we go! Hopefully I will be able to catch you up on our busy April! (PS. Does anyone know how to flip the pictures?!)
This is Crazy Carter! He is the cutest boy I know...of course I am a little bias! That's what moms are for though. He is 2 1/2 going on 7! He thinks being small is a complete waste of time! He is OBSESSED with any sort of sport, which of course his dad could not be happier about!
This is when people wish they lived in Phoenix.....in a few weeks we will be wishing we lived somewhere else!

WHAOO! Let summer begin! Yes in Phoenix it is already in the upper 80's. Which of course means SLIP N SLIDE time! This was Carter's first experience with his new Spiderman Slip N SLIDE and he thought it was totally awesome!





1 comment:

Rach said...

Yea!! You're here! I'm so excited. Carter is soooo cute.

love you