Thursday, April 24, 2008

New Damron on the Way! YIKES!

Well for those of you who do not know yet Carter is expecting his first sibling! I am currently 12 weeks pregnant and I am due the beginning of November. We are so excited to have another addition to the family. I am not sure Carter really knows what he is in for and how is little life is going to change. Then again we don't either. Carter keeps insisting it is going to be a brother...although the tech today thought it was a girl. (Keep in mind I am only 12 weeks so nothing for sure! We have to wait until June to find out!) I feel so blessed and am so happy to be pregnant....I just can't wait for the morning sickness to be over!



I know these are kind of tough to see but you are looking at the profile you can see the head, body, little legs and arms!

10 comments:

Lins said...

We didn't know you were pregnant again! Congratulations!

Rach said...

Yes, bec! I can tell your getting addicted. So many post - I know it's hard to stop! When you start to feel guilty about how much time your spending on the computer blogging, just think "family history" and you'll feel better. I can't wait to find out what damron #2 really is!

millie said...

That is wonderful, congratulations. I was so surprised to see so many posts. I had stopped by when you had the one...I started out the same way. I thought maybe you weren't into it. When I saw your comment on rach's I thought I better stop by.

Sorry to hear about Kody's mission president. It sounds like you both had a good relationship with him.

The trip to NY and Boston looked like fun...except for the long long day at the ER.

Maren said...

Congratulations on baby #2! We really need to get together soon!

Drew and Tarah said...

How exciting!! congrats!!

The Bellyakers... said...

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!

Jewelia Eagar said...

Holy Crap! how did i miss this? and why didn't you say anything to me when i saw you at tia rosas?? you have kept it quiet for so long, i don't know how you do that. i was telling everyone at four weeks! that is the best news i have heard all day. i didn't even know that you were trying! we will have to talk all about it soon! love you guys!

Anna said...

Congratulations!

Eyelashes by Brandy said...

Yay! we've been waiting to hear that you were expecting... and we are soooo happy for you!
Maybe you'll get a girl to tame your boy! My boys will never get tamed... but, they keep us laughing!

AnnieB said...

Congratulations Bec!!
Soo exciting!