Monday, April 11, 2011

Preschool Field Trip...

Off to the Train Park with the preschoolers...Fun was had by all! Well all the kids :-)
Look at that cute bunch....patiently waiting for their turn.
Waiting for the train...can you tell they are excited?!
Notice the cute girls smiling for the camera and holding hands...then the boys. REALLY?!
Carter & Alex...these 2 are quite the pair! These two have been best friends since they were 1 1/2! So fun to have a friend like that...can't believe they both head off to Kindergarten next year!
They all picked the closed in caboos at the end...half way through we could hear a few tears.
Carter & Julia...We love Julia she helps keep Carter grounded! She is also one of Carter's peeps.
The Big Man!
I always thought I would be so ready to send Carter off to Kindergarten, but as it is getting closer I am getting sad. He has become so much easier to take places and have around I will be sad to lose my big little man to school. Stop getting so big so fast!
I love you buddy!

No comments: