Thursday, April 28, 2011

Friends 4 Life...

I had this cute, crazy bunch over to play today....These 3 have been buddies since they started walking and are now all about to start Kindergarten. So Sad...They are so big!

April 2011 5 Years Old
May 2009 ~2 Years Old
June 2009~ Age 2
June 2010~ Age 4April 2009~ Age 3
Not quite sure why I was having such issues putting in the correct order...but there you go!
Such fun little friends. It is sad since Julia will be going to a different school next year. They will miss her. Last night we took Carter and Alex to "The Kindergarten Experience" at their soon to be school. I just can't believe my baby is going to school.
The saying of: The years go by so fast and some days go by really slow.
Sums it up for our house hold.
So fun to have such good friends for so many years... I am so thankful for all of their moms for "handling" Carter all these years. He was/is quite the handful.

No comments: