Monday, April 11, 2011

Go Dodgers!

Spring is here...Which means BASEBALL SEASON! This year Carter is a Dodger. He had mixed feelings about it, but has warmed up to the idea. I don't think it can get much cuter then a 5 year old in his baseball uniform!
Before the season opener the Pony League has its Opening Ceremonies with all the teams.
I love that he is not too old or embarrassed to turn and wave and smile at me.
Marching out onto the field...
He is growing up, this year his coach did not make him hold his hand!
The Dodger Team...feeling a little restless after all the talking!

It is a pretty impressive league...31 teams this spring.
Finally GAME TIME!
He wanted to be just like the players and have his batting gloves in his back pocket.
Running from 2nd to 3rd!


Love that guy!
Then there is Little Miss Kate...Another season, another round of cheering...
At least during baseball season she can roam....
A girl and her thoughts....Probably thinking about lipstick, pretties, shoes, dance class and how she can take out Carter after the game. She is something else!
Let's Go Dodgers!

2 comments:

Foulgers said...

It is kinda sad he is a dodger....but I guess I can support. :) Such cute picks of him, and I am loving Kates outfit!!!

Rach said...

Whew!! You took our threats seriously - nice job on the update! If it makes you feel any better, I took NO photos the whole time you were here - what losers we are (or just REALLY tired from so many kids:)! So I'll have to snag your St. Patty's day post, so we can remember is forever:))