Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Totally Awesome 80's

I am pretty sure I have the best friends in the whole world! A few weekends ago my friends threw me a SURPRISE 30th birthday party....80's Style! It was INCREDIBLE! From the food to the games to the COSTUMES! Everyone went all out....It was AWESOME!
This is just the dessert spread!
They had yummy, yummy food from Arribas...
Totally rad 80's CD's as parting gifts....
And then there were the COSTUMES.....
When I walked in I didn't even recognize some people with their sweet wigs and BIG hair....
Ahh the 80's had some awesome looks...
The Greenes...
Bret Micheals and his 9 month prego girlfriend
The Hansons
The Karate Kid and his Prom Date
The Hamiltons...
Ted, from Bill & Teds Excellent Adventure
The Merrills....
The Rockers
The Ito's...
The Preppies...
The Hess's...
More Preppies...
Marianne and her SWEET hair....
She said the is her Classic Utah 80's Outfit!
I wished I had more pics of all the couples, I am missing quite a few....Ryan made a sweet looking MC Hammer!
Hopefully I will keep getting more pics. They were AWESOME though!

They even came up with an 80's Jeopardy Game....
with amazing throw-back commercials and everything!








Of course the amazing birthday cake.....Like there was not enough dessert!

I was so surprised! I can't believe all my friends are such good secret keepers! I am SO grateful for all of their hard work, time, and preparation that when into this amazing party!
I am SO blessed to have such amazing friends!
I love you all! You're the BEST!
Who's birthday is next, because this time I want in on the planning and the surprise!

(Not sure what is going on with the pics....Since I took them from blogs and emails they transferred weird)

2 comments:

Rach said...

AWESOME!! I have been waiting for these pics. I wish I could of been there. You do have the BEST friends EVER! Molly was so sweet she even sent an ivitation to me, I wish I could of come. LOVE LOVE LOVE you and happy birthday - you geeza!

Melissa + Brett said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I love this! You do have the bestest friends! What a cute party idea and it looks like you guys had a blast. Happy 30th!