Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Cards Gone BAD!

Yep...You are looking at the BEST OF Christmas card pictures. Every year I wonder why I do this...by the time we are done I am sweating, the kids are crying, and Kody is looking at me like I have completely lost it....ALL TO GET just and OK picture. So here is a small preview of what I really should be sending this year!


I think the is the best pic...the cute backsides of the kids. You can't tell they have been crying and pulling each others hair.
The whole time Kate kept yelling at Papa at the TOP of her lungs:
"PAPA DANCE! PAPA DANCE!"
Not sure what it was really all about, but Papa would NOT dance! So by the end of the pictures Kody & I were yelling: "PAPA DANCE!" Papa would not buckle though. So this year we are blaming our picture not turning out because The Papa would not dance!