Monday, November 1, 2010

October 31

All I can say is we got LOTS of use out of Carter's costume this year. Our friends have a party on Halloween every year filled with games, food & friends!
Carter & Alex!
Pretty stinkin CUTE!
Kate did not want to wear her costume...she was too busy cleaning up everyone elses plate and drink...Notice it's Emi's cup!
The 2 year olds managed to kick all the big kids off the tramp....Love the mid jump pic...notice the pony tail...
Dylan, Lucy & Kate
Lots of games, one of them was guess how many candy corns.....

And the winner with a guess of 310.....Yup the Big Man!
Getting ready to hit the streets for some trick-or-treating....
Weird, or Sassy Frass would not get her costume on...so no Belle for Kate. She went to one door swiped a candy and just started eating....
and eating.....
Carter was a little nervous to go to some of the doors....Oh my big, strong, man!
The kids ran & ran & ran from door to door....
Carter said, "Mom, trunk or treating was AWESOME this is SO much more work!"
The kids went far enough and were tired enough the dads had to jog back and get the cars...
I guess this is a sign of a FUN FILLED WEEKEND! Fun for the Mama!
It was a great weekend that went non-stop, Carter fell asleep while Kody was ready him books.
It was a 1st! A sign of TOO much fun.

2 comments:

Foulgers said...

Awwwww, I wanna see belle :) Your kitchen looks awesome. Gosh, I havent been to your house in so long!!!

Flinders Family said...

Rebecca, cute kids and so much fun as always. I'm leaving this morning for Phoenix. I'll be there until Monday and will be at a conference most of the day for work, but would love to see you for dinner one night if you have time. Let me know! Email me your phone # to beflinders@yahoo.com. Talk to you soon!