Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Oh YES!!!

Okay I am a little embarrassed to put this on my blog....it shows my complete lack of parenting skills but this is Little Kit Kat in all her glory!
We were at a birthday party and Kate thought it was her job to clean up EVERYONES plate....she drank/dumped on herself 12 rootbeers, ate/ smeared six cupcakes , ate 1 lbs. of grapes, and of course took her hair out just so she could look completely awesome! Yes, after taking things away from her the first 20 minutes I realized it was useless....
Kate thought it was the BEST party ever!
Needless to say the updated haircut came a few days later!
Here's to parenthood and eating our words about things we said we would never let our children do!

2 comments:

The Bellyakers... said...

Are you kidding me!?!?!?! That is HYSTERICAL!! I'm sure the whole event took her less than 30 seconds to complete as well! Well done Kit Kat!

Melissa + Brett said...

AMEN to the eating our words part! I find it happening way too frequently! :)