Friday, February 19, 2010

New Tricks...

Sweet, calm, quick, soft-spoken (Yeah right) Kit Kat has pulled out a lot of new tricks these past few weeks...It seems as though she has just decided to Be Big Now...
A new favorite trick is opening, emptying, and climbing in cupboards.

Once she has made it all the way in she likes to shut the door....Crazy girl!
Another favorite past time....pushing the water and ice button on the fridge and drenching herself and the floor. She thinks it is hysterical and belly laughs until I catch her....
Notice the face...She knows she is busted!
Other FuN NeW TrIcKs...
*Opening bedroom and bathroom doors..she can now play in the toilet whenever she wants!
*Getting down the stairs without help (Most of the Time)
*Mastered AWESOME tantrums
*Knows exactly what she wants ALL the time, but can't talk which equals A Super Bossy Grunter
*It is AMAZING how much you still love the little HomeWreckers!*

6 comments:

Cami said...

So cute! The things they find to do which are inconvenient to us as mothers are hilarious. Drenching yourself with water? Who does that?
Cute little girls apparently:) And as for the party where she was the human garbage disposal, sometimes just throw in the towel and let them have at it! They are having fun!

Foulgers said...

awesome! And I LOVE the hair, totally fits her. Love you!

Rach said...

Oh my "super bossy grunter" I miss you! I can't wait to see you and your adorable brother and of course, awesome mom and dad!

Ps. I love the hair cut!

The Bellyakers... said...

Love the water and ice trick... classic. Probably done just as you are leaving the house too huh! Soaks herself when you are in a hurry to leave...

Funny!

Mark and JaNae Barrow Family said...

Oh my dear...you are going to have your hands full with this little one! But I bet that you will not have many dull moments! PURE ENTERTAINMENT!

Melissa + Brett said...

I think Kirra and Kate would be BEST FRIENDS! Just replace the face in this post and I could copy it and put it on my blog!