Friday, October 9, 2009

Scratch!

So after constant teasing from Kody & fighting with Carter I CAVED and let Carter be a "Football Player"! I have a feeling this will not be the last time either.  Halloween costumes I decided was not a battle I wanted or felt I needed to fight, SO here they are Team ASU!
Crazy Faces!
Big guy Carter!



Kate the Cheerleader! And sometimes the Tackling Dummy!
Showing off her cheer moves!
And her dance skills! Kate LoVeS music and can really shake it!
So basically I have lost total control.  I have just got to accept it and laugh.  It really is amazing that Carter's littler personality and passion for sports started a 6 months and just keeps getting stronger.  He knows how all the games are played and players names, more then me and loves to correct me! Such a little man! Gotta love him though!
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Foulgers said...

ding dang, so many posts! And so you know I was rooting for the nemo/shark costumes :) But they still look pretty darn CUTE!

Melissa + Brett said...

They look adorable! Brett would be the same as Kody...Nemo would not have made it in our house either. Kate's "love mark" is looking so good...it's almost gone!