Monday, October 19, 2009

Pumpkin Patch...

For Fall Break we packed up and headed to Rainy California.  After a few days of long sleeves and shorts Carter told me; "Mom, this is RIDICULOUS!" I enjoyed actually Fall Days! Not a huge fan of the 95 degrees in October!
Carter & Drew showing off their muscles & angry faces!
I grew up will all sisters so this "Boy Raising" is a whole new ball game for me! I look over and see the 3 boys laughing HYSTERICALLY, I walk over to see what is so funny and.....they where checking out the goats bum dying laughing! I just had to walk away! I am not sure I will every understand boys and their fascination with Body Part and Potty Talk!

They had cute baby animals and a large sign above these stating:
 "Swine Flu is not caused by Pigs!"
I told Carter he could pick a pumpkin, of course this is the one he wanted...not the one I got!
I love OCTOBER: 
The pumpkins, the breads, the treats, the weather change, the candles, EVERYTHING!

1 comment:

Brittani said...

we get to go to a pumpkin patch in california on halloween! i can't wait for the cool weather